iFly sas is an independently owned aviation consultancy's established in Italy.
Since 2007, but with more than 20 years experience, we have assisted our customers throughout the country with organising their continuing airworthiness, maintenance and quality system procedures, to ensure they are compliant with European and National legislation.
iFly is based in Northern Italy, into the busy Lombardia Region. The place is the economical heart of the Country, where aircraft operations are considered a useful tool for doing business. With the Italian Alps as natural environment, iFly is naturally vocated to the helicopter operations.
We don't want to limit ourselves to Italy: our environment is the aviation community in Europe.
Our core business is to provide efficient solutions to business aviation and helicopter operators, focused to continuing airworthiness, maintenance and quality systems, training.
Our business model and philosophy is simple:
- we guarantee thet every project is managed professionally and quickly without forgetting the key factors of cost and resources
- we commit ourselves to deliver our services on time and tailored to your needs, at the right price
- we are committed to identify and clarify our customers’ needs and to deliver a high quality service
- we take account of sensitive issues for the long benefit of our customers, we focus on the essentials but don’t ignore the details and keep customers always up to date and well informed
- our experienced personnel is committed to maintain the highest standard of services provided: our consultants and instructors can provide you the best solutions for all your consultancy and training needs
- our practical approach has enabled us to listen to our customers and to adapt ourselves to their organisation, giving them an effective and competitive service
- we are available whenever and wherever our customers needs
- for doing that, we keep ourselves trained to the latest industry regulations and to the most common aircraft in use.